Monday, December 3, 2007

Giant STP Zero - Midnight Blue w/ Flame Decals

Before:
After:
I bought this 2006 Giant STP Zero frame for the sole purpose of painting as my Design and Technology project. Originally my design idea was to paint large flame decals over the frame with a grey background, this changed when a member of my class told me he wanted to buy the frame. I have chosen the colours and design he wanted and now unfortunately he cannot afford to buy the frame. So after painting the frame Midnight Blue and applying the Flame decals I have a frame which looks magnificent and is ready to be sold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am truly awed with your blog article, such extraordinary and valuable learning you referenced here.Your post is useful. I have perused every one of your posts and all are educational. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing and keep it up this way.
Flame Decals for Cars

SEO Expert said...

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! Flame Decals for Cars